Here are the files that I have pertaining to the AC Sound CLX-VU Rev. 2 Compressor Build from 2011. I am still lacking the Rev.2 Build Guide (and I’d welcome anybody who can provide it to me! Leave comments below).
This means I should be able to start to get signs of life from all these classic DIY projects I’ve been working on:
- The Quad Bass ++ (design: Thomas Henry)
- The Mega Percussive Synthesizer (design: Thomas Henry)
- The 9090 (design: Trevor Page)
- The 808 bass drum PCB (design: Jesse Mejia)
- The CLX-VU Compressor (design: AC Sound)
… that’s a lot of shit. Who knows, maybe I’ll get some of this new DIY gear working in some capacity in time for this year’s ORP (in a couple weeks)!